Attention Women Heads of Human Resources!
You can be brilliant at your job and still have time to chill out, kick back, and thoroughly enjoy every precious moment of your life.
You can choose to thrive now.
Are you so consumed by your job that you’re missing out on the best moments of your life?
Do you keep telling yourself that you’ll make time “later”… for yourself and those you love?
There’s no doubt about it. You’re incredibly good at your job. And even on those days when you’ve had your fill of putting out fires, resolving miscommunications, and soothing hurt feelings, you love what you do. But wow! The stress, the demands, and the constant pull to give more and more! It takes its toll… on you, on your family, as well as your health, your peace of mind, and even your ability to do your job well. And as the Head of HR, you’ve got no release valve. And no place to hide. You always have to be the above-reproach, ever-available support system for your entire organization. But where’s your support system? Who’s got your back when the responsibilities and expectations of your job feel so heavy you want to scream or cry or lose your composure? As the strong leader you are, you may shrug and say, “Hey, that’s just the reality of the job.” But another, deeper and perhaps wiser part of you wonders… “How long can I keep this up?”
If you think the whole “work-life balance” concept feels like a colossal joke… something for someone else in a different kind of job… keep reading.
Because I felt the exact same way. I was you. This is why I’ve created a program for Women Heads of HR to feel supported by others who walk in their shoes. When you join the Choose to Thrive Now Mastermind program, you’ll get the insight, tools and support you need to get back into the driver’s seat and steer the direction of your life… rather than be run over by it. You’ll move out overwhelm, stress and burnout into confidence, excitement and deep personal fulfillment as you discover how to:
- Make powerful choices that allow you to experience more enthusiasm, joy and satisfaction in every area of your life.
- Design and direct your life so your work and your personal life complement rather than compete with each other.
- Increase your productivity and clout at work with ease and authority… so you get more done in less time… and with spectacular results.
- Become a powerful source of transformation in the lives of those you lead, love, and influence at work and at home.
- Show up authentically without masks, excuses or hiding.
- Experience the joy and efficiency of letting how you feel dictate what you choose to do.
- Open up and tap into the limitless support, guidance and energy of Source/Universe/God/ Higher Power… whatever you call That which is greater than you.
- Get out of your own head and get the insight, inspiration and support from like-minded HR women leaders who know what you’re up against.
- Stop waiting for that magical “when” and start living your most amazing life right now.
I loved my corporate work. And I even loved the rush of being a driven, type-A, get-‘er-done leader. What I didn’t love was how fractured, lopsided and unfulfilled my whole-life picture was.
While I was kicking ass at work, I was half-assed and hardly present for almost every other area of my life.
Then, I had a wake-up call that changed everything. I was in HR studying for my coaching certification, and we were doing a visualization where I saw myself 20 years in the future. I immediately broke down because in that vision, I could see how I’d missed out on my own life! My kids were fully grown and out of the house. And I was too old, too tired and too alone to enjoy all the wealth I’d created. It made me so sad. And then… it made me really mad. How had I let myself and my life get so out of whack? How had I let my job monopolize almost every waking moment of my days? What was I thinking by putting myself, my well-being, my kids and so much of what made me happy on hold? How did I get out of this situation? I hired a coach with my own money outside of corporate to figure out my life. I was clear on what I didn’t want, but I didn’t know how to turn it into what I DID want. I chose powerfully to leave my HR job and coach other corporate warriors so they didn’t need to leave theirs.
Here’s how the Choose to Thrive Now Mastermind works:
You will receive coaching and support to take you from being overwhelmed and overworked to being more peaceful, powerful, and fulfilled in your whole life. And here’s the best part. You will experience immediate relief and significant shifts within the first month. No more spinning your wheels and waiting for a miracle. The Choose to Thrive Now Mastermind includes:
- An initial 1-on-1 Strategy Session with me where we’ll define your goals and intentions for both the Mastermind and your life.
- Monthly live group calls that deliver content, tons of support, and coaching. (Each call is recorded so you won’t miss a thing if you can’t make the live call).
- Monthly 1-on-1 coaching with me so we can get laser focused on your needs and goals.
- A mid-Mastermind 1-on-1 strategy session to calibrate your progress against your initial goals and intentions.
- Weekly accountability check-ins to keep you on track.
- A Private Facebook group for in-the-moment support and community-building.
- Exclusivity: You have the option of limiting participation in the Mastermind to one person within your division or company so you’re guaranteed complete privacy.
Listen, I know your life is already jam-packed with responsibilities. So, you may be thinking, “How can I possibly make time for this Mastermind?” But consider this.
- All of our meetings and sessions are virtual so you don’t have to travel or even leave your office or home.
- Every session is recorded so if you simply can’t make a meeting, you’ll miss nothing. BUT… most participants get so much support and value out of these sessions, they make a point to not miss a single one.
- Once the group is formed, we will co-create the specifics such as frequency and timing of the sessions so your needs are met.
What if you could actually up your game at work and still have time and energy to take care of yourself, enjoy your life, and get the support you need to thrive?
What if, instead of always being the police, the parent and the peace-keeper for everyone else, you could let your hair down with a confidential community of female peers who have your back?
Well, you can. And you will as a participant of Choose To Thrive Now Mastermind!
“As a successful executive with a strong personal network, I didn’t think I needed a coach. I have now worked with Janine for 3 years in both a group setting and 1-on-1, and I feel a whole new level of support. With simple, useful tools and her provocation to define what’s most important to me, Janine has allowed me to explore my own needs to thrive both at work and in my personal life. I feel I have a compass and a personal guide to reaching my goals.”
– Mary Beth DeNooyer, EVP HR, Pinnacle Foods Inc.
The Choose to Thrive Now Mastermind puts you back in charge of your life experience – both at work and at home – so you’re the creator, not the victim, of your circumstances.
In order to ensure this small, intimate group provides the confidentiality, transformation and ultimate experience for all participants, I’m only accepting 10 Human Resource professionals who meet the following qualifications:
- You’re a Head of Human Resources in your corporation.
- You’re ready to have the whole-life fulfillment that super-charges your leadership ability.
- You’re fully committed to making the internal and external changes to create an integrated, fulfilling life of your own design.
- You don’t want to wait for retirement (or a lottery win) to live the life of peace, ease and joy.
- You’re open to learning and using mind-body-spirit tools that enhance and enrich your well-being.
- You want to be authentically and unapologetically YOU in all areas of your life.
- You believe you’re worth the investment in yourself.
- You believe in the power of a Source/God/Universe/Something bigger than you.
- You desire both 1-on-1 and group support to guide you through sustainable change.
Only 10 spaces! Apply for this Mastermind here.
If you’re ready to stop feeling like a prisoner of your own professional drive and start thriving in all areas of your life, fill out this initial, no-obligation application form now.
Stop putting yourself on hold!
Still not sure if the Choose to Thrive Now Mastermind is right for you?
Well, go ahead and fill out the application. Then, we can arrange a time to talk before you make any kind of commitment.
No pitch. No hard sales.
“As a trusted coach for many of our Associates at Mars, and for me, she has a distinct ability to get to the heart of what matters quickly. For me, my coaching experience with Janine has not only helped me become a better leader, but it also helped me re-evaluate how I can maximize my energy and attention across all facets of my life. I genuinely look forward to our coaching sessions, because I always walk away with key nuggets that I can put into practice immediately. And the best part is that Janine doesn’t tell me what they are, she works with me to discover and define them for myself.”
– Tracey Wood, Vice President People & Organization, US/ Americas, Mars Wrigley Confectionery at Mars
Get your introductory application now!
I’m reminded of the excerpt from the Dr. Seuss book, “Oh, the places you’ll go!”
“You can get so confused that you’ll start in to race down the long wiggled roads at a break-necking pace and grind on for miles across weirdish wild space, headed, I fear, toward a most useless place. The Waiting Place.”
Don’t get stuck in that “weirdish wild space” where you keep waiting and wishing for something to change. Because nothing will change until you step up and choose for it to change. Now.
Here’s to your powerful choice!
Janine Graziano-Full is an executive life coach whose passion is helping people break through burnout and live a deeply fulfilling, kick-ass life they love. She is sassy and soulful and wants nothing more than for you to choose powerfully and create your life-by-design. You can connect with Janine on Facebook, LinkedIn, and via her website.
©2018 Live Full Coaching | All Rights Reserved